Data Core Services (fees apply for non-feasibility requests)
- Feasibility counts preparatory to research
- Data extraction from structured electronic health records (EHR)
- Utilization of Natural Language Processing (NLP) to search unstructured clinical text. For more information, visit the Regenstrief Center for Biomedical Informatics website.
- Delivery of customizable and clean data sets
- Creation and management of REDCap databases
- Identification of patients for recruitment purposes via ResNet
- Ability to match external patients to data sources
- Summary statistics
- Expertise in study planning and implementation
- Protocol compliance and guidance for data security
- We collaborate with Indiana CTSI research resources
- Biostatistics – Centralized access for investigators to biostatistics and bioinformatics programs
- Indiana Biobank – Access to biological samples and electronic medical information
- ResNet – Assists in identifying patients, standardizing methods for recruitment, and actual recruitment of participants
The Data Core has chart reviewers with clinical expertise who are available on an hourly basis for studies requiring access to medical notes available in electronic health records. These reviewers work under the same auspices as the Data Analysts and, as a team, they provide quantifiable information from unstructured data variables to researchers for analyses. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How do we find your data?