Clinical Informatics Fellowships
Would you like to:
- become the next generation of healthcare leaders and transform the field of medicine with innovation and technology?
- explore careers in industry, entrepreneurship, healthcare, or academia?
- become a Chief Medical Information Officer of a major hospital system, Chief Executive Officer of a medical start-up company, a clinical informatics researcher or professor of an academic institution?
Who should be in this program:
- Physicians who completed a U.S. residency and are board-eligible or board-certified in your primary specialty
- Physicians who are interested in using information, data, and technology to improve patient care
What will you learn:
- EPIC and Cerner Architecture
- Management of health IT projects
- Business of healthcare IT
- Evaluation of Healthcare Innovations
- Fundamentals of Hospital IT systems