Would you like to:
- become the next generation of healthcare leaders and transform the field of medicine with innovation and technology?
- explore careers in industry, entrepreneurship, healthcare, or academia?
- become a Chief Medical Information Officer of a major hospital system, Chief Executive Officer of a medical start-up company, a clinical informatics researcher or professor of an academic institution?
Who should be in this program:
- Physicians who completed a U.S. residency and are board-eligible or board-certified in your primary specialty
- Physicians who are interested in using information, data, and technology to improve patient care
What will you learn:
- EPIC and Cerner Architecture
- Management of health IT projects
- Business of healthcare IT
- Evaluation of Healthcare Innovations
- Fundamentals of Hospital IT systems
Ready to join us?
The Regenstrief Institute Center for Biomedical Informatics, an internationally recognized leader in biomedical informatics, is seeking outstanding candidates interested in participating in our ACGME accredited clinical informatics training program.
The Regenstrief training experience offers the opportunity to perform research, write and present papers, and participate in the creation of clinical systems used in day-to-day patient care, while concurrently working toward a health informatics certificate associated with their chosen career path. Trainees will be able to attend national conferences which offer the opportunity to network with others in the field. Participants will remain clinically active to maintain their skills.
We are accepting applications for an open fellowship position starting in July 2023. Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2023.
If you would like to apply to this fellowship program, please complete the application here.
If your primary specialty is Surgery or Radiology, please send your CV and Letter of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your application.
The CI fellowship is offered by the Regenstrief Institute Center for Biomedical Informatics in partnership with the IU School of Medicine.
Questions about applying for the CI Fellowship? Contact Jessica Halterman at email@example.com, or call 317-274-9450.