Regenstrief, IU Kelley School of Business, and SoPE hosting webinar on collaborative care strategies
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed communication and workflow for nearly everyone, including healthcare workers. Regenstrief Institute, the Indiana University Kelley Business of Medicine Program and the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs (SoPE) Indiana Chapter are hosting a webinar to offer strategies and tools for virtual care team coordination.
The digital event is happening Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m.
Communication across care team members has become increasingly challenging during the COVID-19 outbreak, as many providers practice social distancing and conduct appointments and meetings virtually. This webinar will provide strategies and tools to help health systems manage the crisis. Topics to be covered include:
- Identifying the challenges presented by COVID-19 with existing communication infrastructure and workflow.
- Developing goals for collaboration across team members and systems.
- Sharing approaches to effectively communicate in the current crisis and beyond.
- A case study of one system’s approach.
- Todd Saxton, PhD, associate professor at IU Kelley School of Business, vice president of business development at Regenstrief Institute, co-founder, SoPE Indiana.
- Joy Lee, PhD, thought-leading researcher on health communication at Regenstrief Institute and IU School of Medicine.
- Dave Wortman, chief executive officer of Diagnotes, a leading health communication and collaboration platform.
- Mike Fletcher, M.D, chief medical officer of Hancock Regional Hospital.
After the presentations, participants will be able to ask questions.