- 9/22 - Dr. Williams-Farrelly: Childhood experiences affect later-life health. Supportive relationships can help.
- 8/25 - Dr. Harle: Making social needs data available for deeper healthcare conversations, interventions
- 7/11 - Dr. Vest: Health systems can use the data they already collect to prevent negative health outcomes
- 5/26 - Dr. Dev: Emergency visit outcomes such as frailty screening and deprescribing can positively affect overall care
- 5/19 - Dr. Bravata: More research needed in scaling stroke care quality across health systems and in rural environments
- 5/12 - Drs. Eliacin and Matthias: Qualitative research highlights health access issues among Black veterans
- 4/30 - Dr. Eric Vachon talks about promising strategies to reduce cancer screening gaps for rural women
- 4/29 - Dr. Brian Dixon highlights health disparities among rural women, advocates greater investment in county public health departments