Candidates must e-mail a CV to Aaron Carroll for eligibility determination prior to submission of a full application email@example.com
In The NewsView All
Regenstrief Institute Research Scientist Titus Schleyer, DMD, PhD, explained how HL7 FHIR apps are emerging as essential tools for healthcare innovation and interoperability.Read More
‘Memory loss is not normal aging’ — Regenstrief scientist highlights challenges of living with dementia
Regenstrief Institute Research Scientist NiCole Keith, PhD, addressed the many...Read More
Featured FellowshipView all
Regenstrief envisions a world where better information empowers people to end disease and realize true health.
- The Latest
NewsFactors influencing participation of Black and White Americans in Alzheimer’s disease biomarker research
NewsMulti-state study reports COVID-19 mRNA vaccines protective during Omicron BA.4/BA.5 predominance
- Clinical Research Degrees
- Learning Health System Young Investigators
Before submitting an application:
- Forward a copy of your curriculum vitae to Aaron Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will review your CV to verify your eligibility to apply for this award.
Please be advised to complete this step as soon as possible.
The application process is now open and will remain so until June 4, 2021.
Criteria for a successful application:
- Candidate must have two primary mentors, one from the research domain and one from the health delivery system domain.
- Candidate must have interest in using the learning health system to improve patient centered outcomes.
- Training plan (e.g., proposed courses, workshops, seminars, or other formal educational experiences relevant to the proposed research). Formal coursework may be important for applicants with a clinical doctoral degree, but less formal research training, than for individuals with a PhD or masters-level research degree.
- The research primary mentor must have a research program that is peer reviewed and extramurally funded.
- Department Chair must provide a letter assuring that the candidate will have 75% protected time during the award period.